Create a Horse – Activity
Horse Toilet Paper Roll Craft
(Click here to download PDF and Template)
I’ve included two different template choices (for no particular reason other than that I was having fun drawing!)
toilet paper roll, a printer, something to color with, scissors, glue, paper
- Print out the template of choice.
- Color (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube. Toilet paper rolls come in different sizes, so if you find the rectangle is a bit too big, just trim it down. If you find it’s a bit too small, just cut out another small piece to fill in the gap.
- Glue on the head and “arms”
- Fold the tabs on the feet and the tail and glue them onto to the tp roll to give it a 3 dimensional effect
We typically make the crafts as if they’re sitting up on their haunches as it’s easier to construct them.